Harry Krause

Default Anyone With a 2003 Trophy?

Ernie wrote:

Interested in getting your comments regarding performance, and dealer
maintenance satisfaction. I live on the East coast.

I see quite a few of them out on Chesapeake Bay these days, and they do
well on the Bay. But the Bay conditions are not usually trying, other
than the hard chop. The green gelcoat I see on several seems to have
faded quickly, and the fasteners holding down the deck hardware are
rusted on several of the boats I've seen. Also, the deck hardware seems
undersized.

If you're planning to engage in offshore fishing in the Atlantic Ocean,
I'd find a different brand of boat.

--
Email sent to is never read.