Tom McCloud

On 26 Aug 2004 14:25:34 GMT, (William R.
Watt) wrote:
someone mentioned in another newsgroup a report of finding someone dead in
a kayak. is this possible?

It's been probably 20 years ago that a group of paddlers completed
section 4 Chattooga, and were making that fla****er paddle to
take-out. One guy in a kayak dropped back, and, apparently suffering
a heart attack, rolled over. At some point later another group of
paddlers came upon the overturned kayak, assuming it was a boat lost
on the river, rolled it over and found a dead man still in it. I no
longer remember the name of the victim but I know the guy who rolled
the kayak up.

Second answer is a question to our Canadian members: you know the
definition of kayak disease at it applies to the Inuit?
Tom McCloud