felton

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 18:27:05 -0400, Walt
wrote:

Reason Magazine's Jesse Walker gives the definitive analysis of the SBV
controversy.

Essential reading for felton, Jon, Dave, Thom, Doug, Bart, et. al.

http://www.reason.com/links/links082504.shtml

Good one, Walt I agree. I need to take a news break, and an
Olympics break and probably an internet break. Gee, if I can come up
with nine more things I'll have my own twelve step program My only
kid leaves for his first year of college on Saturday, so times will be
a' changin I've been spending too much time listening to old Neil
Young music getting all melancholy. Time to break out the upbeat
stuff and enjoy the Fall sailing, maybe even a road trip or two.