Keith

I haven't tried it personally, but the folks I know who have love it!

--

Keith
__
"Jack Erbes" wrote in message
anchorlt wrote:

If you have any interest in what strikes me as a simple, complete and
truly user friendly nav software, you may want to investigate
http://rosepointnav.com/default.htm

I am not an employee, investor or anything like anything that would
associate me with the company. My interest is only in finding what
works, is simple to use and does it reliably.

There is a minimal description there, no page views, or real specifics.
Have you actually tried this software out? Or maybe we could just cough
up $300 and find out for you? :)

Jack (speaking in jest but also curious about the new program).

--
Jack Erbes in Ellsworth, Maine, USA - jacker at midmaine dot com