felton

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:23:45 -0400, "Vito" wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Not only that, but one of Bush's political advisor attorneys
just resigned from the campaign because there was a conflict
of interest. He was also involved with the bogus Swiftboat vets.

Lest we forget, this is typical of the tactics Hitler used to get elected.

While Ginsberg's role(s) was not illegal, it seems that the outright
lies and hypocriscy are probably the reasons for the resignation.

In the August 7 Philadelphia Inquirer, Ginsberg said

....Ben Ginsberg, a legal adviser to the Bush campaign, specifically
condemned the dual roles played by Democrats Harold Ickes and Bill
Richardson, who had official roles at the convention and also within
prominent friendly 527s.

"They're over the coordination line," Ginsberg said of Ickes and
Richardson. "The whole notion of cutting off links between public
officeholders and soft-money groups just got exploded."

So why would he be condemning them for something that he, himself, was
also doing? Of course the real issue is that old embarrassing "we
don't have anything to do with the Swift Boats group" story by the
Bush Campaign and these guys keep falling out of the tree.

I am sure all the other connections to the Bush campaign are pure
coincidence. It is just good fortune for Bush that some fringe group
comes out of nowhere to attack his opponents. That reminds me, I
wonder how John McCain's illegitimate daughter from a black prostitute
is doing these days?