Bobsprit

You're digging yourself in deeper, Jon. As I said before, answer the
questions in that little quiz and then come back and tell us about those
"ties."

Dave, I don't vote according to party. Never. But I know Bush is not interested
in anything but himself. Many republicans agree. MANY. I have never seen a
worse president of the USA than Bush. No one even comes close, because most had
at least SOME good qualities. Our country has soured in 4 years. The country is
horribly polarized. That in itself should teach you something. Better leaders
(Reagan, Clinton) commanded respect. We really need a new guy. Kerry won't be
worse, might be better and perhaps we'll have a much better president down the
road. 1st things 1st. Bush must go.

RB