Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Joe wrote:
(Jonathan Ganz) wrote in message ...
So, what you're saying is that even though he volunteered for
service, whereas Bush didn't, and he finally realized after four
months and being wounded several times that he should stay anyway even
if he had an opportunity to get the hell out of there. Talk about
pretzel logic.

Yes thats what he's saying Jonboy.

Well, if that's what he's saying, it sounds me like Kerry analyzed teh
situation, realized it was a cluster ****, that he had the option to
leave, and he did. Seems reasonable to me.

What good is it to volunteer and then quit? Or was he sent packing?
Why start something and not finish it? Like Kerry voting to go to war
then voting not to support the troops he had a part in sending.
Thats Kerry problem he always start something and in mid stream he
quits or starts heading the other way. We call him Flipper!

He volunteered, fullfilled his commitment as required by the rules,
and left. Seems to me that's pretty consistent with what any normal,
intelligent person would do.

Seems to me that you're unable to finish anything. You attack Kerry
for serving honorably by saying he left when he was entitled to
leave. When someone points that out, you change the subject to
something else.

Seems to me that you're pretty stupid or gulible.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com