LaBomba182

Subject: TAKE THE POLITICS SOMEWHERE ELSE PLEASE
From: jps

In article , labomba182
says...
From: "Matthew T. Adams"

This forum is about boating. I suppose if there are boating-specific
issues, fine, but post these to alt.politics or somewhere, please.

I take it your new around here?

Capt. Bill

That made my shoulders go up and down rapidly for 5 seconds. I think it
means you made a funny.

Do it again, I liked it.

OK, here goes,

what do you call a blonde walking on her hands?

A brunette with bad breath.

Next:

Bush and Cheney sit down to breakfast.
The waitress comes over and asks them what they'd like to have, Cheney says
"I'll have an omelet."

Bush says,"I'd like a quickie."
The waitress turns red and storms off saying she's never be so insulted in her
life.

Bush gives Cheney a look that says "what hell did I do"

Cheney points at the menu and say' It's pronounced quiche"

Capt. Bill