Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Briefly, as previously stated, I was an employee of a Defense Department
agency. At first, my job was to gather information, but I was not a spy,
nor was I working as one. Just information gathering.

But I did get...the offer of two high level
jobs in labor management for the USPS.

Admit it. You tracked lost mail for the Army.

That would have been fun, but, alas, I turned down the USPS...twice.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -