Don White

Default OT-Canadians

Maybe you're trying to sell something Canadians don't particularly want or
need.
You have to work for a sale.

The new guy wrote in message
.rogers.com...
I come from a small country that has no inventions and nothing big. I

live
in Canada now. I lived in USA before, and I tell you that the USA is
sharper than Canada. I deal daily with americans and canadians, to close

deal with a canadian takes me 20-30 minutes, maybe 3-4 phone calls, with

an
american-one call-2 minutes..honestly! When I give credit to a canadian
company I have to wait for my money 60-90 days, chase them, etc., maybe

even
not get paid...with the americans-has not happened yet.
Figure this:
There is 300 million people over THERE trying to survive in the jungle,
chewing each others throats...to be a survivor you have to be sharp,

quick,
smart.
There is 30 million people HERE, OHIP, walfare, CO-OP, no guns...ha!!! Is
there a death penalty in Canada?
I hate when people start comparing countries, its just not right, 80% of

the
crap that we sell is bought in the states, so why fight or put them down?
I agree about the beer, it sucks! but the canadian beer is not better
either...have you guys tried Heineken? or german beer? or cuban?
Beer its all about the water!
"Jim Carter" wrote in message
.cable.rogers.com...

SO, WHAT DO CANADIANS HAVE TO BE PROUD OF?