DSK

Actually, that is a sad thing. "My side" is the side of freedom for U.S.
citizens to know what their gov't is up to... one of the founding
principles of our system.

NOYB wrote:
"Your side" is a bunch of politically driven witch-hunters.

Oh, you mean like, people that would spen $60+ million of taxpayers
hard-earned money trying to nail somebody for getting a blow job?

... If it weren't
an election year, nobody would give a damn.

That's entirely untrue. To you, it may be "no big deal" that a
fundamental liberty of U.S. citizens is being stolen. To others, it is a
very big deal.

... If the case didn't go before
the extremely liberal Clinton-appointee Emmitt Sullivan (the same guy
forcing the implementation of all of those ridiculous manatee zones),
there'd be no case.

Really?

I think you may find this interesting... note the source, a well known
libby-rull spinmeister named John Dean:

http://writ.news.findlaw.com/dean/20011109.html

Try typing the words "Bush" and "Executive Order" and "secrecy" into
Google. Here, I've made it easy:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...+Order+secrecy

The results startled me. I knew of Pesident Bush's initial secrecy
order, the constitutionality of which has not yet been testes, but he's
done it 3 times!

Oh and one more thing... I believe the Bible has some words of wisdom on
the subject... something about who it is that "hateth the light"... let
me see, is it honorable upstanding Christians? No, that doesn't sound
right... hmmm who can help me out here...

DSK