Christopher Krigbaum

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Why should Kerry release his records first? Bush is the one who has been
stonewalling on these particular records of interest for years.

Because Kerry made it a part of his campaign. I for one would like to hear
the truth, not his side and not the SBVFTT side either. If GWB wants to make
it a part of his campaign then he should release his. There's so much
misinformation flying around from both sides, one hardly knows what to
believe. it comes down to this, some people don't like Kerry and will
believe what SBVFTT say, some like Kerry and will believe what he says.

And why are you, of all people, ocmmenting on anyone's national service,
since you've never done anything to serve your country. Nothing. Zippo.

I'm just curious as to what you've done? I've seen you refer to some who are
known to be ex-military as "ex-military incompetent" so I take it it wasn't
the military? Don't take that the wrong way as a flame or anything, I really
would like to know.

C Krigbaum