Scout

Yeah, that's what I hear.
Did you hear the theory that claims Mars may have lost its liquid water when
it lost its magnetic field?
If I remember correctly, the theorists claimed the planet was left
unprotected against solar wind, which was free to 'scrub' the atmosphere,
which lowered atmos pressure, allowed the liquid water to boil off and also
be 'scrubbed' from the planet. Or something like that.
Scout

"katysails" wrote in message
It's reversing as we speak, donchaknow......
"Scout" wrote in message
I thought he might have been referring to the Earth's magnetic field.
Scout

"Parallax" wrote
1. Why doesn't lightning travel in a helical path since it does

traverse
magnetic field?