Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news:c3dhc2g=.0a0c240f0fdb87951315d7f3794adf02@109 3368602.nulluser.com...
NOYB wrote:

"A Freedom of Information Act request by The Post for Kerry's records
produced six pages of information. A spokesman for the Navy Personnel
Command, Mike McClellan, said he was not authorized to release the

full
file, which consists of at least a hundred pages."

Michael Dobbs
Washington Post Staff Writer
Sunday, August 22, 2004; Page A01

I'm sure Kerry will be glad to release whatever records are there, once
Dubya releases the records everyone wants to see...the ones that show
he was grounded, then deserted, et cetera.

Let Kerry release his first...the ones that show that he was never in
Cambodia, that two of his Purple Hearts were received for self-inflicted
wounds, and that he lied about the circumstances for which he was awarded
medals of honor.

Why should Kerry release his records first? Bush is the one who has been
stonewalling on these particular records of interest for years.

And why are you, of all people, ocmmenting on anyone's national service,
since you've never done anything to serve your country. Nothing. Zippo.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -