FamilySailor

Hehehehehehe, Hell I drank in college and high school for that matter and
still do. If Bush was a drunk, I am sure Moore would have had hours and
hours of video of him drunk. By your own standard you are probably much more
of a drunk than Bush. hehehe
You know the Pharisees did not like Jesus and they accused him of being a
drunkard too.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
How about this...

One tells the truth and is a war hero.
One is a lazy drunk who is on vacation most of the time.

Can you figure out which one should be president?

In article , FamilySailor wrote:
It shows you two distinct personalities

One throws a fit and threatens to sew everybody and then gets mad, and

yells
at and accuses the other side for not condemning partisans who are just
doing a fraction of what his own partisans are doing.

While the other, wants to end the slandering from both sides, complements
his opponent for the very thing the adds were attacking him for.

Can you figure out which one is President Bush and which one is Kerry?

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com