FamilySailor

Which is interesting in that Bush has not made any comments whatsoever
about MM's movie, nor about the "attack ads" you mention. Perhaps he's
unable to defend his record?

Bush showes signs of integity after McCain had to insist that Bush
disavow the Swiftboat nuts. After all, Bush did the same thing to him
not that long ago.

Bush is by far more spoiled than Kerry. An obvious fact if you could
possibly think clearly for a moment.

Bush can't justify anything in his record, therefore he keeps silent
and has Karl Rove do his dirty work.

Bush is a loser.

What works on insecure men don't work on strong secure men. Kerry tried to
ignore the swift boat stuff, but it got under his skin and derailed his
whole campaign plan. Bush is much stronger. He just let in bead up and run
off, instead of letting it get under his skin. Both are exaggerated claims
and not worth paying attention to. One is just much cooler and wiser under
the gun. The whole thing has me laughing my ass off. The main stream liberal
press was not even mentioning the swift boat claims, until Kerry started
complaining about it. hehehehe. That was a HUGE campaign blunder. He should
have done like Bush and kept his cool. That is just another campaign blunder
by Kerry and a big one.

Hehehehehehehe, hahahahahahahah, hohohohohohoho
I am just loving the whole show. It is entertaining as hell.