Vito

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
John Kerry's service in Vietnam lasted 4 months and 12 days, .....

Just for arguement, let's say Kerry's tour was a complete BJ - that he
screwed up every mission, got himself wounded every time he encountered an
enemy, and got sent home early. Well, at least he volunteered and tried.

Meanwhile, our favorite village idiot was sleeping off another drunk in some
frat house, unable to make his physical. Or was he afraid of what drugs
that physical might show??

And who's pushing this crap? A Bush front group, as bad as Hitler's Brown
Shirts, playing talking heads for a Bush speech writer who's desperate to
divert attention from what Bush has done to us. That out of context excerpt
from Kerry's Senate speech shows how sneakin dishonest they are. "Two
hundred people told me Joe is gay" is hardly the same as "Joe is gay".

Fact is, there were atrocities. Out of all the 1000s of low class kids (rich
kids didn't go) we sent to 'nam, do you really think that none of them were
sadistic SOBs before they went and after they got there? Jeeze, I went to
school with dudes who thot that setting other kids on fire or throwing them
under cars was fine sport! Rape? They raped their classmates - male and
female. What do you think they did in 'nam? Saying there were no perv's is
almost as honest as saying you were all pervs.

But maybe you were. Maybe y'all hate Kerry 'cuz the truth is too close to
home, eh? eh?