NOYB

Default OT--Sleazy politics...Dems caught TRYING TO EXTEND budget crisis

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
We're talking about changing a State's Constitution for the sole purpose

of
making one party irrelevant. Wasn't it you, Gould, that was one of the
guys accusing me of wanting to do away with a two-party system?

Only the people can change a state constitution. Neither party in a state
legislature can rewrite the constitution at will,or we'd have 20 or 30 new
state constitutions each year as different parties took temporary control.

And NOYB, *you* said that you would prefer a one-party, (Republican)

system.
Nobody had to "accuse" you of anything.

I wouldn't mind a two, three, four, or more party system...as long as the
Democrats weren't one of 'em.

They've stooped to levels never before thought imaginable. In California,
they were plotting to *prolong* a crisis in which the poor are already
suffering just to further their political cause. Sickening!