Scout

My guess is that Jaxie is defensive due to a fond recollection of lightning,
the giver of life, the great reanimator, his mama. For without it, he would
still be the lifeless lump of hopeless clay, strapped to the cold laboratory
bench, week old parts stitched together with love in the name of science,
helpless against the curious, roaming fingers of Igor, vaguely aware of the
passing electrical storm, and waiting, waiting, waiting for 100 million
volts of mamma's milk to spark his obscene, unnatural existence! Ohhhh
Jaxie! You're alive, YOU'RE ALIVE, you abnormal, dysfunctional, ignorant
*******!

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Write it off to R&D on the level of idiocy jaxxies can achieve while still
having a pulse.

All my findings indicate their is no lower threshold...

CM

"Scout" wrote in message
| Jesus, I wasted 4 minutes of my life waiting for that response?
| Scout
|
| "JAXAshby" wrote in message
| yup, you are the village idiot.
|
| From: "Scout"
| Date: 8/22/2004 10:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time

| Yes, it's my guess as to what pushed your brain through your eardrum.
| I have a question for you now tough guy, even though you wisely chose
| ignore my last challenge: you wanna tell me what MY opinion is
regarding
| lightning protection on boats? I've read what MIT has to say, what

the