Jens Mogensen

Hi David

The Minicup looks as a fun project for the winther.
What do you estimate material cost to be ?

Kind regards
Jens / Denmark

"Parallax" skrev i en meddelelse
om...
wrote in message

"joe" wrote in
:

Hi

does anybody of you make a sail boat by himself? I'd like to do it but
I have no idea on where to go (maybe in Internet) to find the howto.

Can you help me?

bye
joe

try here
http://www.stevproj.com/

there is even a slide show on making one of theirs,'

For a small sailboat, I reccomend the Stevenson projects "Minicup".
They are 12' long and sail very well capable of carrying two adults.
I just finished making two of them for my kids and am trying to get
pics for a web site on doing it. This project was a lot of fun.
The Stevenson projects page also has plans for larger boats.

David OHara

---
Udgående mail er tjekket, og fri for kendte virus.