William G. Andersen

I just hosed the carpet down and then scrubbed it. I wasn't fussy about the
cleaner - it may have been carpet shampoo, because I started the job with
our carpet shampooer and didn't think it was worth the effort. The scrubber
I used was a stiff one on aabout a 4' pole. I think it wasn't intended for
spot cleaning carpets.
Anyway, when I was done, I raised the bow as high as I could, removed the
drain plug, and flooded the carpet with water. A year later and there's
probably still some soap left in it!

"Larry Crowe" wrote in message
Suggestions for cleaning carpet in an open bow fish and ski,would be

appreciated. And
if I get energetic how difficult is it to replace ? Thanks Larry