jim--

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
ink.net...

"W.T. Hatch" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 17:06:34 GMT, "Calif Bill"

wrote:

[elided]

I am not in the habit of kill-filing those whose posts I find
unpleasant--but I
do find yours of consistently low worth, and find little reason to
read
them for
other than slight entertainment value.

Most sincerely,
W.T. Hatch

I find your posts of consistantly low worth also and even less

entertainment
value. Please Kill-file me. Will keep you from losing sleep.

Please do not flatter yourself that I give you or your posts any thought

at all
once I have moved on to the next.

With disdain,
W.T. Hatch

I gather you give also very little thought to your own posts.

I bet old WT believes that "clothes make the man", does not know the price
of a loaf of bread or gallon of milk, has never had a woman and has never
gotten over being picked on and beaten up every day his life during his
school years.

Most sincerely,
jim--