Don White

Default OT-Canadians

Right again Chuck.
My maternal grandmother's side were United Empire Loyalists. Good solid
Dutch folk who fled from the revoluntary rabble in NewYork in the1770s'.
There's probably a house down there that should belong to me.

Gould 0738 wrote in message
But you do not even know how to make a simple post to a NG. ;-)

Canada....the America wannabe.

Not so fast, Jim

Where do you think all the conservatives fled after a bunch of radical

liberals
toppled the government of the American colonies back in the 1700's?

What country could possibly appeal more to privileged conservatives than a
country
that provided asylum to that class of folks during and immediately after

the
revolution?