LD

Default Building Floor for 14' Aluminums, how?

Just a thought.......
I've had some indoor/outdoor carpet glued down in my 14' Duracraft
(duckboat) for more than 15years with dogs, muddy waders, etc and it's held
up. I spanned across the trough's and cut drain holes in front of the cross
ribs, glued it down with some spray contact "trim" cement. It's made the
floor quiet and non slippery, (and my lab likes it).
LD
"n0sPaM" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...

I have a basic aluminum 14' boat (Starcraft SF14), and I want to build the
floor myself.

Is there any suggestions or tips? any construction plan (photos or

diagram)
I can find on the web?

N.S.