Bchbound

Default Mushrooms growing on carpet? any simple solutions?

I have a 20' Larson Cuddy. Some water had been getting into the low pile
carpet in the deck area. A few tiny (1/4" tall ones) had begun to grow. I
pull them out yet they keep reappearing.

I have found and fixed the leak. Yet these persistant things keep coming
back. Now I an looking for a simple soulution to killing the spores or
roots or whatever is under there. Something I can apply to the carpet
that wont discolor it would be great. Any ideas or suggestions?

Bchbound