jps

Default OT-Canadians

In article ,
says...
"Jim Carter" wrote in message
.cable.rogers.com...

25. Our beer advertisments kick ass

A few years back, I was in a bar in Toronto. They had all these beers from
around the world described on their blackboard. Each began with a country
name, followed by the name of the beer.

For USA, there was no beer name. It simply said "If you want water, just ask
your waitress".

:-)

Having first experienced Canadian beer in the sixties, I used to agree.
US beer was **** water.

With micro brews gaining popularity, that's not true anymore. Although
Canadian beer still kicks ass on the mainline Bud, Miller and all their
subsidiaries. Don't understand how anyone would want to drink that crap
but they do...

is it those stupid commercials?