Glenn Ashmore

I tired to do that where possible. I have 3 wiring harnesses running
fore and aft. They have gotten rather thick and somewherein one of them
is are some pink ones going to the fuel level senders. The real
nightmare is the engine wiring harness. I gave up and let Mastry make
one up for me. It cost about $300 but worked out cheaper than buying
individual spools and terminals. If it were not for the colors it would
take a year to wire up everything.

You could run each wire individually and then lace up the bundle but 3
or 4 years from now when you have to replace the alternator and are
looking at 3 black wires that the lables have come off of you will wish
you they were different colors.

Adam wrote:

Thanks Glenn;
I have to add small correction. Duplex (threeplex) wires are in already in
different color, white, black, red.
It is not a problem to find which one is hot.
By different color I was thinking about colors like grey, brown, purple
etc - all for hot wire - depend to what device is connected.
Adam
S/V SeaGoat
"Glenn Ashmore" wrote in message

--