Brian D

A lot of these liner type products are urethanes, and UV will dull them up
pretty good over time. Look in the bed of my truck sometime ...tough stuff,
but very dull and ugly everywhere the sun shines ...and still shiny new
under the rails. I live in Oregon too, not a hot sunny state.

Brian D

"Paul Oman" wrote in message
Just this week I talked to a university maint. guy who used it as a shower
stall liner in a girls dorm - color was white or some other color (not

black)
problem was it stained easily and he needed to 'paint' it to remove the

stains
(I guess stain removers didn't work)

anyway, the issues are staining and can it be topcoated in the future????

paul oman
progressive epoxy polymers
www.epoxyproducts.com/marine.html

"Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include
a free trip around the Sun every year."