Bart Senior

Hmm, I was thinking about going to hard lines!

"DSK" wrote

That shouldn't be a problem. I like to to use hard piping for most of
the fuel system but if I had to do it over again, I'd probably use flex
hose for more of it.

It wouldn't hurt to check the vent, as somebody else suggested.

One benefit to putting a bypass on the pump is that you can also tee in
a manifold to use the pump for polishing and transferring fuel as well.
That is my plan, I put in the tees but not the pump. I'm going to add
another set of tanks (probably flexible bladder type) in the
not-too-distant future. Add in some gages, too.

I'd like to have a fuel scrubbing system. Have you seen these fuel
monitoring systems that measure fuel flow and fuel return to track
fuel usage. I read about them a few months back and I'd like to
find out more about them. I don't want to be wondering how much
fuel I have.