Jonathan Ganz

I guess Bush qualifies then.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Philip Carroll" wrote in message
Only if their fathers powerful cronies supported it.
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
So, what you're saying is that if someone in the past committed a
crime, it's ok to commit one now. Got it. Thanks.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Michael" wrote in message
Changing the rules worked in the last Senatorial campaign in New

Jersey.
Also got rid of a lot of those pesky miitary voters. But then
disenfranchising the serving military isn't exactly a change for the

DNC
is
it? Unfortunately when they tried it in Floor-i-duh theirlosses from

the
Senile Seniors far outweighed their gains from the disenfranchised

military.
I'm sure they will try again. Maybe vote by mail with a little

assistance
from the block wardens tosecure the senility problem like they have in
Oregon. Or maybe vote by Green Card like theyhave in California.

Don't
worry about new voting machines. Worry about matching voting rolls
withnames on gravestones. The spirit of Daly is far from dead in the

DNC.
Sometimes the oldways are the best ways. Tried and true.

M.

Jeff Morris wrote:

Voting by changing the subject is the stupidest thing I've heard

of
since
butterfly ballots.

A stupid idea form a Bush supporter? I'm shocked, shocked.

--
// Walt
//