DSK

Bart Senior wrote:
I"m using hose with barb fittings. I have 5/8" return lines
and 3/8" feed lines. I didn't have the right size barbs for
my secondary filter so I had to use a reduction barb.

That shouldn't be a problem. I like to to use hard piping for most of
the fuel system but if I had to do it over again, I'd probably use flex
hose for more of it.

Everything is double clamped.

It can still leak

The fuel is definitely good, from a clean tanks, and all
filters are new. The only thing I've changed recently is
the electric pump.

That's most likely where the problem is, I still suspect an air leak.

It wouldn't hurt to check the vent, as somebody else suggested.

One benefit to putting a bypass on the pump is that you can also tee in
a manifold to use the pump for polishing and transferring fuel as well.
That is my plan, I put in the tees but not the pump. I'm going to add
another set of tanks (probably flexible bladder type) in the
not-too-distant future. Add in some gages, too.

Regards
Doug King