felton

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:45:54 GMT, "Bart Senior"
wrote:

I"m using hose with barb fittings. I have 5/8" return lines
and 3/8" feed lines. I didn't have the right size barbs for
my secondary filter so I had to use a reduction barb.

Everything is double clamped.

The fuel is definitely good, from a clean tanks, and all
filters are new. The only thing I've changed recently is
the electric pump.

"DSK" wrote

What kind of fittings, what kind of hose, Bart? I happen to like flares
but a lot of people like compression fittings of one type or another. I
have worked with flare fittings on hi-pressure air, hydraulics, various
gasses, and other stuff, for about 30 years and the biggest problem I've
had in over ten years has been our own fuel system!

Could your fuel tank vent line be blocked? I am no diesel mechanic,
but *if* you don't have bad fuel, fouled filters, I would check that.