Gould 0738

Default Speaking of Salmon Fishing

Have you read "River Horse" by William Least Heat-Moon? It's about his
"voyage across America" in a 1995 22' C-Dory. He started from Manhattan and
cruised (nearly) all the way across the U.S. to the mouth of the Columbia
River. It's a good read.

So I've heard. I should check it out and see. One of our local boaters has
written a book about running to AK in a Bayliner Trophy. ("Day by Day to
Alaska" by Dale Petersen). It is amazing what you can do with a small boat if
you are smart and careful, and wait for a weather window. He has run the
"outside" of the Queen Charlottes in this boat.