gonefishiing

have had dogs before so i understand what it takes to be responsible
nothing to do with "spoiling my kid"--have not decided one way or the other
it's up for consideration
yeah i know dogs need fresh air, grass, and trees
how about bus exhaust, concrete, and fire hydrants
gf.

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Don't get a dog if you can't take proper care of it.
Stop spoiling your kid.
Running around an apartment is not proper exersize.

SV

"gonefishiing" wrote in message
hey i thought the dog thing was a different thread?

speaking of dogs: my daughter lives with me 1/2 time and is hell

bent on
getting a dog (13 yo)
found/ keep finding post-its with words related to dogs on them
in the cupboards, on the windows, in the refrig. etc.

you seem to have some knowledge of dogs so here goes:
any idea what kind of dog i can get that can feed itself, go for a

walk, and
be left in charge of the office for say a week at a time?
one that is protective of place and can do something about it would

help
keep in mind, it needs to be an urban kind of dog (whatever that

means)
space ain't an issue--i live/work in a loft--figure it can get its

exercise
by running the length of this place
if it likes the water and goes sailing all the better.

how about a dog rental program for a month at a time?

any ideas?
gf.

"katysails" wrote in message

cannot understand why they would choose to
approach so closely..

Same reason why a dog licks its' butt...because they can....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should

relax

---