Comcast News

Pyry,

Try posting this in alt.sailing, alt.sailing.asa, alt.sailing.boats,
rec.boats.electronics and rec.boats.cruising. Most of those reading
Rec.boats are power boaters and unfortunately those who like to discuss
politics.

"Pyry" wrote in message ...
OK, I post my message to this group too. Although This newsgroup seems to

be
concentraded only on politics.
---------------
If anyone on this group has old or maybe new wind sensors for vdo's wind
indicator system for sale, I would gladly buy one. I am also interested in
old VDO instruments (mainly wind instruments but also TRIM- and LOG-
instruments.)

Or if someone knows where I can buy a new (also used) sensor cheaply,

please
tell me. In Finland those simple things cost a lot - ~450e.

Our wind measuring system is old, about twenty years, but new wind sensors
can be used with old systems, too. Our system consists of wind speed
indicator , closed hauled and wind speed instrument.

Pyry, Finland