Dave Manby

20 quid a boat on the easy-jet flights to Turin - that was a couple of
years ago.

In message , David Pearson
writes
In message , Hils
writes
Hi - has anyone experience of taking kayaks on aeroplanes? We are thinking
of taking two kayaks on Easyjet to Nice as they take another 10kg of sports
equipment for free. Can you pack things inside them? Do they get damaged? Do
you leave them at cargo or take them to check in? any tips?

Hils

I suggest searching the "community" forums at
www.ukriversguidebook.co.uk - where "flying with kayaks" is an all too
regular subject of discussion!! No personal experience I fear...
There was also an excellent piece on www.thamesweirproject.co.uk at
some stage in the past.

Good luck!

--
Dave Manby
Details of the Coruh river and my book "Many Rivers To Run" at