Joseph Stachyra

Dear Jim, contact a boat dealer, and ask if you can get a load rite
trailer.
the dealer will ask what kind of boat by name, and like you said a deep vee.
besides this you will have to have the length and width.... I have had
load rite trailers for two boats.
they do their job. The dealer, should have a load rite book to show you a
picture of what your buying. You should also have a picture of your boat,
to give to the dealer, in case he has to send your picture to the factory,
to set your trailer up. your boat trailer, will have rollers, because the
boat being a deep vee. it will also be a single axle, because your boat is
small.

"James W. Sloan" wrote in message
link.net...
I'm getting near completion of a boat restoration project and will soon

need
a trailer. How can I go about determining if a particular trailer will fit
my boat (17 ft. v-hull)? Are there some basic guidelines posted someplace

or
is it a trial and error thing?

Thanks....James