The new guy

Default Trucking

Most of you guys asked what this has to do with boating. I guess nothing....
I can tell you: sadly enough, I was out last year to buy my self a boat.
Looking for something big and comfy, where I could take my whole family.
Maybe spend around 20 thousand...well, it still a dream....
I figure that people that own boats must be ok financially, so I thought to
my self, let me put this ad in this group and perhaps someone will come up
with an idea or share a success story or give some advise.
Thank you Doug Kanter for your advise, and belive me that I have done that
already, most truckers get on price to go and a different one to come back,
my trucks go and come back for the same price. Before the loads are booked
it is understood that detention time will be paid at reveivers if they are
not quick unloading...this is a tough industry and if you in it you must be
tough too.
So, what is that you guys have done that I have not?
The New Guy