Gould 0738

Default NOYB and Harry go Boating....

A bit of boating humor.

(Phone rings, NOYB answers)

Harry: Hello, Dr. NOYB?

NOYB: Yes, Harry? I wanted to thank you again for taking me on that weekend
cruise the last time I was up your way. I had a lot of fun.

Harry: So I gather. Actually, that's why I'm calling. I heard from an attorney
this afternoon.

NOYB: An attorney?

Harry: Yeah. You know that nice looking older gal who had the transient slip
next to ours?

NOYB: Well, yeah. I think I remember her.

Harry: And do you remember getting up in the middle of the night and going over
to her boat for, shall we say, "an intimate visit?"

NOYB: Well, now that you meniton it......

Harry: And, do you remember using my name during your little escapade?

NOYB: Well, Harry, I mean, er, um, let me explain...............

Harry: No need, no need. She just died, and left me everything! :-)