JAXAshby

Default Huh? Diesel engines don't last 800 hours before major repairs??

schlackoff, sometimes I feel you act as though you are utterly without native
intelligence (sorta like jeffies, but without a wife to balance the checkbook),
and other times like someone showing the unpredictable effects of serious hard
drugs in the past.

In either event, rational discussion should not be the goal of anyone
attempting conversation with you.

reference point

n : an indicator that orients you generally; "it is used as a reference
for comparing the heating and the electrical energy involved"

yup, shlackoff. I couldn't find a better defintion of a "reference point"

in
the context of nautical navigation if I tried.

Thanks for enligthening us.

Tell us again how you know where you are simply by seeing a reference
point. Also, tell us what your definition of reference point is if it's
not the above. It's so fun to watch you prove over and over what an
idiot you are.

Steve