maxxer

Default stich and glue

I built a clc chesapeak 17 and left the wires in. Before the fillet I Pushed
the wires with a flat head and applied the fillet over them.
Snip the wires as close as possible the sand smooth.
Good Luck

wrote in message ...
Looking for some net wisdom here for anyone who has built a stich and glue
boat. I am building a 14' power skiff from the plans at glen-l.com. I

have
stiched the boat and start to apply the fillet. My question is when

should I
remove or try to remove the wire holding the boat together? Is the fillet
strong enough to hold the boat together or should I wait until I apply the
fiber glass to the seams? Just wondering when I should remove the wire.
Thanks