Barry

Default Proposed mandatory PFD law

Keith I think you might be getting a bit too excited over nothing. I
coudn't determine from the link you provided that they were proposing
this for ALL people on recreational boats. They haven't gotten as far
as determining what crafts they'd like to regulate, if they can ever
agree on any is another matter. I also noted that you felt it was a
good idea for OTHER crafts to have mandatory PFD's...just not your
prefered one. Relax a little and enjoy your freedom to free of a "PFD
must be worn regulation" while you boat. Your voice will be heard but
you don't need the scare tactics : - )

Barry