Steve Barker

Default Prop question

Too high. Check out http://www.midwestpropeller.com/midwestprice.htm
'Course by the time you ship it both directions, you'll be back where you
are now. G
--
Steve
"Matt" wrote in message
I have a spin off question........ I Just boat a 94 Chaparral it has an SS
Prop, there is a little ding in it from my first time out (runnin into a
rock) nothing major. I really don't know if something "feels" wrong being

new boat driver and all. I got an estimate to get it reconditioned / take
the ding out and it was about $140-190. That seems high, right? Any
suggestions? The boat drives fine, but again i really wouldn't know what

look for if something was off.