Tamaroak

Default 2004 BVI Anchor Test and Pain Killer Cruise preliminary report

We used the Spade A-80 in Alaska exclusively for seven weeks last year,
anchoring in all kinds of wierd muck/shale/shells/clay. We were having
quite a time of it at first until a nosey Brit with binoculars across a
bay with nothing else to do asked us to just try throwing it out and
letting it find its own way into the stuff. We tried that and from that
day on just threw the damn thing overboard, set the anchor watch on the
GPS and went to bed. We never dragged once, even in high winds and when
we would be holding on a slant and the tide would be pulling us in and
out. We were impressed.

What's this tab thing? Do they retrofit?

Capt. Jeff