felton

Default Ship captain's Second Amendment rights upheld

I just thought I would go and the record and say I agreed with
you...but just this once We have guns a'plenty down in here in
Texas. The only way to really get into trouble is venture into Mexico
with so much as a single round of ammunition. Off to the Mexican
prison you go. They are VERY strict over there about that sort of
thing. In Texas even liberals have a gun or two

On 12 Aug 2004 15:37:17 -0500, Dave wrote:

On 12 Aug 2004 13:19:09 -0700, (Jonathan Ganz)
said:

So basically, you have nothing much to contribute to the thread.

For those like you whose appreciation of such things seems at best limited,
it may be useful to point out the difference between a decision based on a
NJ statute, that applies only in NJ and can be changed any time by the NJ
legislature, and a decision based on the 2nd Amendment, which would apply
nationwide and could not be changed by the legislature.