Harry Krause

Default Swift Boat Liars

Dave Hall wrote:

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 07:42:28 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Holy, ****, John, are you REALLY saying that you STILL don't
understand which group I'm talking about? REALLY????

Serious question: how long do you think it will take President Kerry to
clean up the awful mess left behind when Bush leaves the White House in
January? It's going to take years on the diplomatic front...and some
time to undo Bush's damage to the environment, to health care, to the
infrastructure...

So you're already laying the groundwork for your excuses when/if Kerry
wins and then fails to deliver on those lofty promises that any
rational person realizes he just can't keep?

Dave

No, Dave. Let's try again. Bush has done tremendous damage to us with
our allies, and with other countries friendly or at least neutral to us.
He also has increased resolve among those terrorists who want to do us
great harm. Bush has also damage to the environment, to health care, to
the infrastructure, to the budget, and so forth and so on, and it will
take aggressive action and years to undo the failures and catastrophes
of the Bush-**** administration.

Kerry will deliver...in time. The United States will not be rebuilt in a
day, or even a 1000 days. But Kerry will start the process and move us
along the path to recovery.

--
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in
Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me -