basskisser

Default Swift Boat Liars

Dave Hall wrote in message . ..
On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 07:49:46 -0700, W.T. Hatch
wrote:

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:41:14 GMT, (Tom) wrote:

Sir:

Although I have read the transcript of Mr. Kerry's 1971 interview on this topic,
I wonder if you'd be so kind as to provide some sort of documentation for these
specific atrocities you claim were committed by the young LtJG Kerry. I have
seen no such documentation--and it is not for lack of a diligent search on my
part.

Most sincerely,
W.T. Hatch

Documentation that he claimed to commit these atrocities or that he
actually performed the deeds?

Kerry admitted to performing or observing these acts himself on live
television. Now, either he is telling the truth and is guilty of war
crimes, or he lied about it which amounts to filing false claims. You
decide which.

Dave

To WHOM did he "file" these "false claims" with?