Keith

Default anybody rebuild their NiCAD battery packs ?

Trouble with the ones I've found is that the cells are spot welded together
with little SS strips. These welders aren't cheap, but if you know an
orthodontist, they have the equipment. There is a place called Batteries
Plus that will rebuild or make them up for you.
http://www.batteriesplus.com/

--

Keith
__
"Courtney Thomas" wrote in message
Having several devices using these "packs", and seeing the prices on
buying new packs; I was wondering if there is any way to safely rebuild
these things and save some money.

Are there simply individual batteries inside plugged into the pack or what

?

How can you open the packs without damage, if possible ?

I realize disposal is a problem.

Gratefully,
Courtney
--