jim--

Default Swift Boat Liars

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
John Gaquin wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Serious question: how long do you think it will take President Kerry to
clean up the awful mess left behind when Bush leaves the White House in
January? It's going to take years on the diplomatic front...and some
time to undo Bush's damage to the environment, to health care, to the
infrastructure...

It's going to take at least two terms of Kerry, two terms of Edwards or
Barack Obama and...well, after that, I probably won't care.

Yes, it would have been so much simpler all around if we had just let Al
Gore take it in 2000. We could by now just let the UN make all our
decisions for us, petition the EU for membership, and the worst of it
would
be that every year or so we'd only have to tolerate several thousand dead
in
terrorist attacks.

Probably would have been a better choice, right Harry.....bass.....Doug?
Right?

There is absolutely no evidence that would support the claim al Qaeda
would have attacked if Gore had not been cheated out of Florida's
electoral votes. Yes, I am aware your buddy Osama was "planning" the
attacks for years...but...

...according to Osama, 911 was executed as payback for our continued
presence on Saudi soil, and because of the issues of the so-called
Palestinians. You do recall that Bush decided to keep himself and his
administration uninvolved in the Middle East peace process?

Well, a President Gore might well have been a tad more sensitive to the
issues of Moslems and he sure as hell would have jumped right into the
Middle East peace process and done everything within his power to push a
deal along there. The fact that a POTUS was deeply involved in trying to
broker a deal between the Israelis and the so-called Palestinians might
well have caused Osama to keep his plans on hold.

This is why, by the way, I have stated time and again that I belive (and
so do others) that 911 was the result of Bush's failures in diplomacy.

No basis of fact. Nothing but pure speculation based on your partisan view.