John Gaquin

Default Swift Boat Liars

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Serious question: how long do you think it will take President Kerry to
clean up the awful mess left behind when Bush leaves the White House in
January? It's going to take years on the diplomatic front...and some
time to undo Bush's damage to the environment, to health care, to the
infrastructure...

It's going to take at least two terms of Kerry, two terms of Edwards or
Barack Obama and...well, after that, I probably won't care.

Yes, it would have been so much simpler all around if we had just let Al
Gore take it in 2000. We could by now just let the UN make all our
decisions for us, petition the EU for membership, and the worst of it would
be that every year or so we'd only have to tolerate several thousand dead in
terrorist attacks.

Probably would have been a better choice, right Harry.....bass.....Doug?
Right?